Strategischer Einkäufer / Strategic Buyer (m/f/d)
- You create and review the supplier strategy for the responsible product group
- In close cooperation with operational purchasing and supplier development, you will take over supplier management, i.e. support, evaluation, qualification and optimization
- You coordinate and secure suppliers capacities, taking into account the planning figures of the regional companies
- You compare requirements per region in close cooperation with the sales department and the regional organizations
- You monitor and evaluate suppliers with regard to capacities, deadlines, delivery reliability and delivery quality
- You carry out enquiries and negotiate offers in close coordination with the departments concerned
- You have a successfully completed degree in the commercial or technical field or have completed further training as a business administrator or technician.
- Ideally, you have already gained at least 3 years of professional experience in purchasing and/or supplier development.
- You have a high degree of technical understanding of the manufacturing processes of the product group you are responsible for as well as basic knowledge of purchasing law.
- You are proficient in SAP and MS Office, with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are business fluent in German and English, another foreign language is an advantage
- Flexibility, reliability and the ability to work in a team, as well as willingness to travel on business trips at home and abroad round off your profile
- Enjoy flexible ways of working that reflect the times we live in
- A motivated team with flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and short decision-making paths
- Extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Work in a secure, established business with great long-term career prospects. Solar is on a steep growth curve
- There’s nowhere better than Schletter to bring out your best and have a positive impact on the world
How we support you
Education budgets, training catalogs, language classes
Health days, bicycle leasing, ergonomics offers and more
Individual subsidies for a secure company pension plan
Flexible career paths, working hours and work locations
Max. four hierarchy levels throughout the company
Company suggestion scheme and work council
Recommend optimal candidates for open positions and secure bonus
What else we offer
Drinks/snacks, table football, company events and more