Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- You develop the 'stories' of our products and features, work with marketing to promote their value, and provide key selling points to the sales teams
- You advance our product-related communication in collaboration with marketing, sales and engineering
- You provide technical and marketing support for product content, launch communication, campaigns, product detail pages, white papers, case studies, trade fairs etc.
- You analyze customer insights, market trends and competitors to inform product management and outreach strategies, increase conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- You moderate between product development and product portfolio management
- University degree or comparable professional education in the field of technical marketing or related and at least 5 years of work experience
- Fundamental understanding of solar market
- Strong project management, copywriting, and intercultural communication skills
- Ideally gained first experience with CMS, CRM and PIMS
- Native English speaker with keen attention to detail, strong grammar, and technical writing skills
- Enjoy flexible ways of working that reflect the times we live in.
- A motivated team with flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and short decision-making paths
- Extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Work in a secure, established business with great long-term career prospects. Solar is on a steep growth curve.
- There’s nowhere better than Schletter to bring out your best and have a positive impact on the world.
How we support you
Education budgets, training catalogs, language classes
Health days, bicycle leasing, ergonomics offers and more
Individual subsidies for a secure company pension plan
Flexible career paths, working hours and work locations
Max. four hierarchy levels throughout the company
Company suggestion scheme and work council
Recommend optimal candidates for open positions and secure bonus
What else we offer
Drinks/snacks, table football, company events and more