The Schletter Group is always trying its best to ensure the software we provide on our website is up-to-date for optimized user-experience. To make sure this goal is met, we regularly update the following applications on a regular basis. If you encounter any problems when using the respective programs, please uninstall the current version from your computer and download the latest version available from here:
Publisher: Schletter Solar GmbH
- Login details are required to use the Schletter Configurator.
- Please note that the Schletter Configurator is exclusively available for companies, tradesmen and craftsmen operating in the solar industry.
Schletter Configurator 2.0 (standard):
Schletter Configurator 3.0 (includes Google Maps):
Schletter’s load determination is a service offered to help clients determine the wind and snow loads on solar panel systems. Even the highest-quality mounts for a solar energy system need to be monitored for severe weather. With a high-tech solar mounting system from Schletter, you get free access to accurate software providing real-time analyses of your solar mounting systems. These readings are based on the technical sets of rules respective to your target country. Schletter does not assume any responsibility or liability for the correctness of the results from your mounting systems reading.
FAQ SCHLETTER CONFIGURATOR
Registration / Create an Account
In order to use the Schletter Configurator, you need access to a user account. If you already have one, simply log-in to start using the application. If not, you can follow these steps to create a user account.
- Visit our web portal [https://www.schletter-group.com] and click on CUSTOMER INFO. Head over to SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD and hit “Download Schletter Configurator 3.0” to download the Schletter Configurator 3.0.
- Alternatively, you can simply copy the following URL and paste it into your web browser: http://download-sc.schletter-group.com/lastannahme/SCalc3/SCalc3.application. This will automatically download a file named “SCalc3.application” onto your computer.
- Simply click on the file to open it. The Schletter Configurator 3.0 will automatically be installed.
- You’ll see an authentication window pop up. Under the two buttons “Cancel” and “OK”, you should see a “Register” link. Click that and mark in all the fields pertaining to you on the registration form that appears.
- Fill in your chosen username and password.
- Now, you can use the Schletter Configurator 3.0 by entering the username and password you just chose.
- If you’re using an internet proxy, you’ll have to inform the Configurator so it works properly. Simply click on the gear symbol in the authentication window and enter the requested data on the dialog window that pops up.
For the Schletter Configurator 3.0 to work optimally, your firewalls and local virus scanners will need to recognize the following IP addresses and URLs:
126.96.36.199 Port 80 TCP / ws.schletter-group.com
188.8.131.52 / http://download-sc.schletter-group.com/lastannahme/SCalc3/SCalc3.application
Please note: The offered tools (Schletter Configurator 2.0 / 3.0) are only available for Windows based systems. When using iOS/MAC, a Windows emulation is required to run the tools such as Parallels.
In the event the calculator does not auto-generate an email due to a problem please report this, or any other issues with calculator, to: email@example.com.